Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pink Birthday

Hello Everyone! 

I'm sharing a very quick card I made for my friends birthday. She loves everything pink, so I think she'll like this one. 





I used the color palette from the Color Throwdown Challenge and the sketch from the As you see it challenge. Pretty simple and it turned quite cute :)

AYSI #134
CTD # 393

Stamps: PTI(Modern basics)
Paper: Recollections(white, gray, pink, vellum) , Pattern peper
Tools: PTI(Happy die)
Ink: Memento (black)
Accessories: Pearl stickers (Recollections), paper flowers (prima marketing)
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"



 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS card! Love the little details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put this card together! So soft and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete