Saturday, February 18, 2017

Vintage global design



Happy Sunday! 
I'm joining in today with a modern vintage card I made for the Global design Project, using their sketch.  



Since the PTI are celebrating 10 years of creativity, I decided to join in on the festivities.
I got inspired by Lizzie Jones flowing flowers card. I incorporated those in my design and combined it with some cracked glass technique to give it a vintage look.

I hope you like my creation.


Stamps: PTI (Framed out),Recollections(LA-St.Valentin)
Paper: Recollections(white,kraft,cayenne)
Ink: Recollections(chestnut), s.e.i.(cappucino)
Tools: PTI(Framed out),scalloped scissors
Accessoriesribbon,pearl stickers, button, embossing powder





1 comment:

  1. What a fun vintage style card! Love the cracked glass technique along with the heart, flowers and gorgeous ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete