Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Doodle Background

Today I have this fun card I created for the International Women's Day.


I used a cute little doodle-y stamp that I embossed in copper and that created my background. A die cut sentiment and I was done. Pretty simple (if we're not counting the hour after to clean the embossing powder from all over my house) and quite cute , if I might say :)
Happy Tuesday!


Stamps: Inkadinkado(Flourishes
Paper: Recollections(craft, blue)
InkVersafine (black), s.e.i.(turquoise)
Tools: PTI(Happy die) 
Accessories: Embossing powder, gel pen
Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"




6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo with the copper and blue! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doodle-y stamp made a very pretty background.
    Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautifully embossed card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that embossed copper on the blue - so on trend! It also creates a wonderful card to celebrate International Women's Day. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at At CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete