Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fab Friday on Wednesday

Happy Fab Wednesday!


I am desperately trying to catch up on cards for Mother's day and birthdays, so here's one of them. 
I was inspired by the oh, so fun photo from the Card Concept blog. The flowers grabbed my attention and I wanted that to be my focal point. So I created this clean and graphic take on the challenge using the soft colors from the Fab Friday Gals. And despite the mishap with the color palette they had I think it's still pretty fabulous ( the color combo that is :)I'm joining  Картичкофуриите so we can celebrate this colorful month with this card.  

Enjoy the rest of the week!



Stamps: Altenew( Botanical garden) Verve (Because of you)
Paper: Recollections(white)
InkVersafine (black)
Tools: Echo Park Papper (flourish die)
Accessories: pencils, pearl stickers, watercolors, washi tapes, comic markers

8 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! What dramatic flowers, and your coloring is perfect - love it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love your flower and the sentiment is just perfect. Great design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I like all the little details and how you still kept it crisp and clean! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, Kapina - love your peach and green combo! A really lovely design, thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card....your flowers are so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card!! Love the soft color bloom and that subtle speckles in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty with the perfect embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete