Friday, April 13, 2018

Birthday Rascal

Happy Friday Y'all!


Today I'm joining in with this cute card I made for my nephew.  I bought this stamp last year at The Scrapbook Expo and didn't get the chance to use it...'til now. It's the perfect image for nephew! 
I used the sketch from the Sunday Stamp Blog, but I turned it vertically for my card. The colors are borrowed from the Color  Throwdown Challenge. I wanted to play with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, so for this card I chose Kraft, Stiched and Free. I fake stitched the white cardstock and for my free element I chose stars. 
I hope you like it! 




Stamps: Altenew (Label love), Sherri Baldy(Boy)
Paper Recollections(kraft,  gold vellum, white, blue)
Ink: Versafine (black)
Tools: Gina-K (Stitched shapes), Spellbinders (scallop)
Accessories:Pearl stickers (Recollections), twine, pencils, Copic Markers, Rub-on Stickers (AdornIt)
SIze: 4 1/4" x 5  1/2"


5 comments:

  1. Awesome, I love the way you turned the sketch - it so works! Fun image to play with, too - very cute! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kapina, I love the way you interrupted the sketch! This is such a fun card! Your nephew will love it! That fun image made me smile! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I bet your nephew loved it :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable use of the sketch! I love it. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello kapina! this is the cutest card! I am luvin your take on the sketch, the super cute image and your coloring...soooo sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete